Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whoever said....

"No news is good news," apparently was not involved in the adoption world. As of this morning our P3 packet hasn't been returned to the Embassy. Our agency needs our little guy's emigration permission before they can turn the packet back in, so I'm wondering if that possibly could be the wait. Of course, I'm wondering a lot of things lately.

This blog entry wasn't to complain about not hearing anything (although, since I was here...). It was to show you the thoughtful gifts we received last night at our baby shower. My office threw my coworker (who is due in November) and I a shower last night. I got to wear my "Pregnant on Paper" shirt. I felt a little guilty that I was making it all about me, so I made buttons for Cydney and Sean to wear as well.
Mandy and I felt a little sheepish getting a baby shower since this is both of our second children, but they insisted. And as you can see they were all very generous. We had a very nice time.

We're keeping ourselves busy. This happens to be a very busy week and so hopefully it will fly by and we'll know some more information by the end of it. He NEEDS to come home soon. Just look....we've added him to our van window family. Now he HAS to come to stop our false advertising!! :-)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope your P3 is returned soon! I'm sure the wait is driving you crazy.

Kristen

Jen said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate your son coming home soon. I'm so glad that they threw you a shower, it is so nice when others show their support!

I love the window decals. Now I'm going to be looking for a van with those decals whenever I go out. Who knows... maybe we will meet in a parking lot somewhere!

BURNS FAMILY said...

We miss you guys, too! I hope things will go quickly now so baby boy Henson can come home! Happy early Birthday to Cydney! I'm so happy you are able to go part-time. I think you will love the balance. :) Hope to talk to you soon!