Thursday, October 23, 2008

Final step complete!!

I just talked with the state department this morning (yes, I call them daily...but no more!) and our little guy's visa has been issued!!! This is the final step and the one that has been worrying me the most during this last set of steps!!! So, I let out a big Phew!! and now we wait for the call that says we can come and get him!! The soonest will be tomorrow, but I'm guessing it will be next week sometime.

For those of you who will be going through this soon, let me give you a run down of what my brain has been doing. First of all, I can't focus on anything to save my soul. And last night I had my first nightmare. This happened to me before our wedding too...in it, our plane is leaving in 20 minutes and we're still at home and I for some reason can not get packed. I put things in the suitcase, but they keep falling out. :-) Hummmm....what does that say??

I'll post more when I know it!! Thank you for all your well wishes, support and prayers. We feel very blessed!

5 comments:

Kara said...

After reading these last two posts, I first want to say congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. I also wanted to let you know that I can relate to your family building struggles. I think those that have been through such difficulty forming a family truly understand what a precious miracle a child is. I am so glad that you were able to find your way to your beautiful son!

kara

Yvonne and Eric said...

YAY!! Congratulations Jill and Sean! TC is just around the corner! If you have any last minute travel questions, please feel free to email or call me (email me for my tel #).

Can't wait to see you holding your little cutie!

Yvonne

BURNS FAMILY said...

We are excited for you! Your family is a blessing to us and I am overjoyed that you are experiencing a new addition to your family now. Congratulations again!

Tricia said...

Jill & Sean--Congratulation!!!! We will keep your family in our prayers. Can't wait to meet our newest cousin!

Tricia Place

Eve said...

Awesome news - We'll be keeping all of you in our prayers as you will soon be bringing your son home with you!