Friday, October 24, 2008

Travel email!!!!

Ok so it wasn't a call it was an email! But we'll take it in any form they want to send it to us!! Things are soooo crazy right now...I'll tell you what I know.... We're leaving Tuesday and returning Wednesday (Nov. 5th). We have to be there for 4 full business days. For those of you who will be doing this soon, my advice is to use a travel agent. That occupation is a beautiful thing!!! So very helpful and one less major thing for us to worry about. :-)
We are very excited, we just don't know where to begin!!! I'm worried most about leaving Cydney for so long. I'm sure she'll be fine, it'll be me that is the sad one! :-)
We plan to blog while we're there so check back and I'll try to keep you updated on our going's on.

12 comments:

Jen said...

Fantastic! That's the best news I've heard all day... week. Have fun getting ready for your trip! You will have a whirlwind weekend I'm sure... but don't forget to take a break and check out PumpkinFest!

JoJo said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! Can't wait for your updates!
Joanna (lifelink)

BURNS FAMILY said...

YEAH!! Safe travels. :) You will be in our prayers.

Kara said...

I can't stop telling you how excited I am for you guys! I cannot wait to hear your updates from Korea. Good luck, safe travels, and give your little guy lots of hugs and kisses!!! YEAH!!!

Steve and Mellissa said...

We can't wait to see pictures from Korea. We are praying for you.

dorndufff said...

Jill~
As an adoptive parent of 2 boys - now 7 & 10 - I tear up everytime I read your blog. Krista showed it to me and I check it often to read your story. You will be in my prayers as you travel and bring home your angel. Adoptive parents have a special bond because we have traveled a special road to become parents. God Bless ~
Deb (Underwood) Ornduff

Rach@In His Hands said...

Oh, YAY! Congratulations! Your son is coming home! I'm excited to read your updates. :)

The Pickle Family said...

Congratulations! Have a great time in Korea.

The Tracys said...

Woo hoo! Happy travels! I can't wait to hear more!

Nate & Amanda said...

Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you guys...We would love to meet him sometime when you get home. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in your travel :)

Anonymous said...

Have a safe flight! We will see you in Seoul!

Katie W. said...

I am wishing you safe travels. I cannot believe your day is finally here! I will be checking your blog when you are in Korea - have the time of your life!