Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Two steps forward, One step back

We got word today that part of our paperwork was lost in transit to Korea. I heard a hesitation in our social worker's voice when I asked if this was going to slow us down. So...we need to get it filled out immediately! For those of you tapped into our personal life, know that Sean's show goes up tomorrow night and getting the two of us and a notary in the same room tonight is going to be a challenge. But we MUST PREVAIL!! (that sound you just heard was me donning my cape and putting my hands on my hips)To the kid mobile!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I hope that all works out for you tonight and that your paperwork gets to Korea in record fast time!

Garland Family said...

I found your blog on the Korean blogroll. We received a referral of a baby girl from Korea on August 14. We are both in the same situation of waiting. Feel free to email me at garland30@comcast.net.
Melissa

BURNS FAMILY said...

Hope you got your paperwork completed last night and you can hang up your cape for awhile! :) Except it always helps to have superhuman power with children around. :) Can't wait for next weekend!

Kristen said...

The "ups" of the adoption process are sooo great...but the "downs" really stink!

I know we are both going to be traveling before we know it...we'll look back on these bumps and barely remember how frustrating they were!

Kristen