Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We're still here....

We had a very nice Christmas and New Years. It was wonderful getting to see everyone! Here are just a few things we've been up to this month.
One of Cydney's friends had a Fancy Nancy Birthday party. We had a lot of fun getting her dressed up for the party. It was a Fancy Nancy Tea Party...lots of fun.
Here is what happens when you try and use your face as a sled. Sean took the kids sledding while I was off studying. I think they had a good time otherwise. :-)

We're just spending our days trying to keep warm. Hope you are too!

3 comments:

BURNS FAMILY said...

Love Cydney's dress and Ian looked ready to go! :) We miss you guys!

Jen said...

Okay... what's a Fancy Nancy party? I hope that Ian heals quickly... I'm sure he was pretty tough though!

Michele said...

Cydney looks so stinkin cute all dressed up!!! Love it! But poor Ian! I cringe just looking at his poor face! Hope to see you guys soon!