Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pictures that WON'T be in your mailbox this Christmas!

It is that time again for getting that perfect Christmas picture. A.K.A. the pictures of torture. I'm still not sure who is tortured more..me or the kids. I quickly found that tickling isn't the answer. We just get a little too silly. Also singing Christmas songs to get their attention didn't work either. Telling jokes doesn't work either. Ian is saying..."Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese" (he's seeing if he says it with more emphasis, if I will let them go play). Props and food also didn't work.

We will keep trying. We will have a Merry Christmas despite the fact we don't have a pictures showing the kid's TWO happy and clean faces. We know that those times do occur, we'd just like prove it. :-) We wish all of you a Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

BURNS FAMILY said...

I love those pictures! Yours shows your kids' wonderful personalities "au natural" :) Much better that way!

Steve and Mellissa said...

Love your post. I agree it is sooooo hard to get 2 kids to smile and look at the camera.